There are countless benefits that a mature tree can bring, goes far beyond the aesthetic factor. The following key benefits:
• improvement of air quality: Capture and / or retention of particulate material; Absorption of gases: Removal of toxic gases in the atmosphere by the plants; recycling gases through the photosynthetic mechanisms: CO2.
• Reduction of noise levels: absorb, refract and reflect sound waves, attenuation up to 10 dB between the frequencies from 1000 to 11,200 Hz
• Environmental Comfort: Improved urban microclimate and contribution to the control lúmico;
• Protection and feeding of birds;
• Reduction of runoff;
• Reduction of heat islands in cities;